Thank you to everyone who applied to the 2gether@AU internship program!
The applications are now officially closed.
2gether we empower students! Most students know about African American Culture or the Hispanic Immigration issue. But do you know about Disabilities Right Movement or the Social model of Disability vs the Medical model? Interning with 2gether-international is a great way for students to not just learn about disability, but also an opportunity to become the main actors of change.
As an intern in the 2gether@AU program you will learn the ins and outs of the not-for-profit world, work in a fun and young environment, but most importantly you will have hands on works experience. At the end of the program we will select AT LEAST one of the interns and offer him paid job opportunity!
- - Current student at American University
- -Full availability during 2gether’s Three day workshop (April 19-21)
- - Committed to working two academic semesters (approximately 7-10 hours a week!)
- - Self-motivated – you have a great opportunity, but also have a great responsibility.
- - Passionate about changing the world, driven to social change.
- - Curious about the sociocultural perception of disability.
- - Letter of Recommendation and Evaluation from 2gether’s Chief Executive Officer
- - Guaranteed spot on our end of the year Global Summit 2014
- - One intern will be selected and offered a job opportunity at the end of program!
APPLY HERE ! Applications are now closed, please check back in August 2013
Important: If you get call for an interview you must bring your resume and a letter of recommendation.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com
Want a get involved but don’t have the time to be an intern? Check out our Volunteer Program!